Galaxy S20 Battery Replacement Singapore by STARLABS
Select STARLABS for Galaxy S20 Battery replacement. At STARLABS, our repair work is done much faster, with initial quality and at a budget-friendly cost: straight-out net and inclusive of service charges.
Upon receiving it, we will examine your Samsung phone to confirm that the issue is undoubtedly the Galaxy S20 battery and not other internal problems.
Order this if:
- You know that our Galaxy S20 battery replacement prices are more budget-friendly than other third party or Samsung service center prices.
- The phone charges but slowly.
- The back case of the Galaxy S20 is bloating, or something is pushing the back case outwards.
- Galaxy S20 does NOT even charge.
- There was a power surge or short circuit, and the phone stopped functioning after that.
- You have never replaced your Galaxy S20 battery using other services.
- The Galaxy S20 does not power on
- Unsure about your phone’s LCD condition
- You are uncertain whether your Galaxy S20 is water damaged.
- When plugged in with a power supply, Galaxy S20 does not charge.
- There might be no display screen because of other reasons such as a faulty charging port.
We will discuss the Galaxy S20 Battery replacement on this page and how to acquire this service. Go back and view the item page for more Galaxy S20 repair work parts.
The Galaxy S20 battery replacement is the most or second most typical repair asides from screen replacement. This battery is a MUST modification after two years. Effective battery life is essential for the phone’s health, and this can prevent it from suddenly dying and you losing all data. We carry out many of these battery repairs a day for Samsung phones and ensure you of quality, and your Galaxy S20 remains in safe hands. We will initially determine what parts of the phone are damaged and which parts require fixing; if your Galaxy S20 cannot turn on after accidentally dropping it.
If your Galaxy S20 has both a damaged screen and motherboard, we would suggest that you DO NO proceed with this repair unless the information is incredibly essential and, in this case, would advise you to CHOOSE data recovery instead of full repair service.
Full repair of a Galaxy S20 would include screen and motherboard repair work, which would be very pricey, and we would suggest buying a previously owned Galaxy S20 instead.
We offer the very best quality service for Samsung Galaxy S20 phones, and our rates are competitive similar to the quality. We do not use low grade or unauthentic parts for your Galaxy S20 repairs.
People often drop and break the phone inadvertently, and the warranty does not cover this at the Samsung service center even under their warranty period of 2 years. At STARLABS, we intend to offer faster service and a one-stop repair work center for all Samsung phone repair work. We pride ourselves on the 90-day warranty we provide for your Galaxy S20 repair work; no service fee is charged for any diagnosis on your phone, unlike other shops or the main Samsung center, which charges $39 just to look at your phone. We likewise have extra safeguards such as a 7-day full refund at your request (Terms and conditions apply)
Other Repairs we provide for the Galaxy S20.
- Maybe you can check the Galaxy S20 Motherboard Repair product page if your phone has any motherboard function issues.
- If your Samsung is having issues charging appropriately, you might have a problem with your charging port. You can see the product page for Galaxy S20 Charging Port for additional information and get it fixed.
- The rear cams of the Galaxy S20 Plus are unbelievable. However, suppose you are having any problems with the cams. In that case, you may wish to view the product page of Galaxy S20 Rear Electronic camera replacement to repair your broken camera pixel.
- Dead pixels on your phone, or the LCD is not working correctly? You might be interested in viewing the Galaxy S20 LCD replacement product page for further info to repair your Samsung.
- The Glass of the Samsung Phones is getting better every year; however, if you need more information regarding glass replacement service, view the item page for Galaxy S20 Glass replacement for more information.
- If these are not what you are trying to find, perhaps you can consider the Samsung Galaxy S20 Power Button replacement for more information since it is a widespread concern that is evident after some months of usage in every Samsung product.
- If your gadget’s back glass panel is broken, then you can view the product page for the Samsung Galaxy S20 Back Glass replacement for additional information.
There are no reviews yet.