iPhone 8 Camera Replacement by StarLabs Singapore
Choose StarLabs for iPhone 8 Camera replacement for the best price and offer. The iPhone cameras can not be repaired and can only be replaced. There is a 90% chance that the stabilizer is impaired due to drop or prolonged usage over the years. Getting a replacement is the only alternative for iPhone 8.
Once you turn over your phone to us, we will certainly start with these steps:
- We will test the iPhone rear camera.
- If it does not turn on or it has an autofocus issue, we will determine whether the selfie camera should be changed or both the front and rear camera should be replaced.
- The replacement takes about 40 minutes to complete.
- The camera is tested in front of the customer to validate functionality.
- Once both the front and rear camera are evaluated, it is ready for collection.
Order this if:
- You prefer having to conserve cost compared to a $200- $450 replacement of the iPhone 8 camera at the official Apple solution centers.
- You are concerned about your data safety.
- You need to get it fixed within 30 minutes.
More Inquiries are welcome if:
- The iPhone 8 does not switch on.
- The iPhone only captures photos and not video.
- The camera takes blur photos.
- Your iPhone 8 camera shows streaks.
- Excessive sounds are made when the camera takes a picture.
- Your iPhone is water damaged, and you want to clean the cameras.
- Your iPhone 8 shows signs of water damage.
Various other Repairs we provide for the iPhone 8.
- We boast ourselves in giving the best service for your iPhone 8, starting with the iPhone 8 Motherboard Repair.
- If your iPhone is having problems charging correctly. You can visit the product page for iPhone 8 Charging Port for additional information and get it fixed.
- If your iPhone 8 has any dead pixels or the LCD is not functioning correctly, you may be interested to see the iPhone 8 LCD replacement page for additional details to repair your iPhone.
- The Glass of the iPhone is getting better every year, yet if you would like to know our Glass replacement solution, check out the page for iPhone 8 Glass replacement for more information.
- If these are not what you are trying to find, perhaps you can check the iPhone 8 Power Button Replacement for even more details because that is a widespread concern on Apple products after some months of use.
- Phone batteries deteriorate over time and should be replaced every two years. Check the iPhone 8 battery replacement page for more information.