Microsoft Surface Pro Speaker Repair by StarLabs Singapore
StarLabs Services offers speaker repair services for Microsoft Surface Pro. If you have a damaged speaker on your Microsoft Surface Pro, contact our team today to learn more about the options that are available to you.
Order this if-
- Speaker doesn’t power on when plugged in.
- Speaker does not produce any sound at all.
- The audio is very low even though you put your Surface Pro at the highest volume.
- The sounds from the speaker is distorted and unclear.
- There is a static sound coming from the speaker
The speaker can also have different external damages such as a cracked casing, scratched speakers or an uneven surface. This would be a more complex repair that will require the use of soldering equipment and other tools. The speaker replacement service is recommended in these serious damaged circumstances.
On this page, we will discuss speaker repair services for the Microsoft Surface Pro. For a device that is so high-end and expensive, you would expect it to have speaker quality on par with its price tag. Unfortunately, that is not always the case. As a speaker repair company that repairs many of these devices every day, we can tell you firsthand how much frustration they cause when they are broken or malfunctioning. Most people don’t know where to turn when their speaker stops working properly…until now!
StarLabs Services is here for all your speaker repair needs!
Repairing your Surface Pro speaker is a medium level work requiring minimal disruption to your day. The speaker will be taken apart by our technicians using their expertise in speaker repair using quality parts that is guaranteed not to fail again!
We also offer speaker replacement services if the damage is too severe for speaker repair or if you just don’t want to experience any more malfunctions.
The Microsoft Surface Pro has a speaker size of 20mm diameter, 13.75mm height and the speaker type is a dome tweeter speaker. The speaker also has a frequency range of 200 Hz to 16 kHz while sensitivity of the speaker ranges between 92 dB and 94 dB. The speaker placement is in the lower left corner.
StarLabs Services is your go-to speaker repair service for the Microsoft Surface Pro speaker. StarLabs has been repairing speakers for years and have never had to turn down any speaker as an unrepairable job. We provide free diagnosis and a one year warranty on our repairs.
We can repair speaker damage on the Microsoft Surface Pro speaker with a 90% success rate. If we are not able to fix your speaker, you don’t have to pay anything for our diagnosis and service call. Our technicians always offer their expert opinion if there is room for improvement or where speaker repairs might break down in future use.
Other Repairs We Provide For The Microsoft Surface Pro-
- If your Microsoft Surface Pro needs a battery replacement, then go to our Surface Pro battery replacement page for more information.
- The keyboard of your Surface Pro can get damaged anytime. Check our keyboard replacement page for more details.
- If your Microsoft Surface Pro has a cracked screen, you can check our Microsoft Surface Pro screen replacement page for more details.
- It is common for charging ports to get short circuit or stop working due to overcharging. Check our Surface Pro charging port repair page for more details.
- Common reasons for motherboard damage is overheating or water damage. To fix your Surface Pro motherboard, check our motherboard repair page.
- If your Microsoft Surface Pro is having troubles with the power button, then you should get it fixed asap. Go to our power button replacement page for more details.