Microsoft Surface Pro Charging Port Repair by StarLabs Singapore
StarLabs Services offers charging port repair services for Microsoft Surface Pro. If you have a damaged charging port on your Microsoft Surface Pro, contact our team today to learn more about the options that are available to you.
Order this if-
- Charging cord does not charge device.
- Charging port is loose or wobbly.
- Charging light never turns on.
- Charging port shorts out the electrical system in your laptop, causing it to overheat and shut down.
- The Surface Pro charges only when the charging cord is bent in a certain way.
Charging ports are a frequent victim of wear and tear. Laptops, charging cables, and charging stations can all put stress on charging ports to the point where they break down. If your Surface Pro charging port isn’t working properly, fear not! We offer quality charging port repair services for both laptops and tablets at StarLabs Services. With our help you’ll be up and running in no time!
The charging port on the Surface Pro is located in the middle of the device, near where your thumb would rest when holding it one-handed. The charging cable should be inserted into this charging port so that your battery can recharge while you are using it.
The charging port is one of the most important features on your laptop. It could be an indication that there are other issues with your computer as well, such as a faulty battery or power connector. The charging port can become damaged due to wear and tear, liquid spills, or from over-bending it while trying to plug in cables. Overtime, charging port gets covered in dirt, dust and grime which can cause charging problems with the battery.
When a charging port is broken it can be repaired by replacing its internal parts that have been worn out over time. Charging ports are expensive to replace when they are completely burnt through excessive charging cycles and short-circuits. This will have a negative impact on the motherboard too.
If a charger or charging cable is not working properly there may be something wrong with the cable or the charging port itself. To ensure which one has the defect, try plugging in the charging adapter to another laptop and see if it is successfully charging. If not, then the problem is with your charging port. It is recommended to charge the Surface Pro directly from the wall socket and not an extended power cord or socket.
We offer charging port repair service for the Microsoft Surface Pro at StarLabs Services. Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help you get your device back up and running in no time!
Other Repairs We Provide For The Microsoft Surface Pro-
- If your Microsoft Surface Pro needs a battery replacement, then go to our Surface Pro battery replacement page for more information.
- The keyboard of your Surface Pro can get damaged anytime. Check our keyboard replacement page for more details.
- Common reasons for motherboard damage is overheating or water damage. To fix your Surface Pro motherboard, check our motherboard repair page.
- If your Microsoft Surface Pro has a cracked screen, you can check our Microsoft Surface Pro screen replacement page for more details.
- Surface Pro speakers can get damaged due to dust or fall to the floor. If you have problems with your speakers then check our Surface Pro speaker repair page.
- If your Microsoft Surface Pro is having troubles with the power button, then you should get it fixed asap. Go to our power button replacement page for more details.