Microsoft Surface Pro Keyboard Replacement by StarLabs Singapore
StarLabs Services offers keyboard repair services for Microsoft Surface Pro. If you have a damaged keyboard on your Microsoft Surface Pro, contact our team today to learn more about the options that are available to you.
Order this if-
- Keyboard is not responding or does not work.
- Keyboard has a lot of dirt on it from use.
- Keyboard letters are missing, worn out, or difficult to read.
- Keyboard input doesn’t match what’s showing up on the screen.
- Keys stick when you push them down.
- Keyboard makes noises when typing that don’t sound normal.
With keyboard troubleshooting and repair, StarLabs Services provides expert keyboard service for Microsoft Surface Pro. We have been providing laptop keyboard repairs since 2010, and are the leading experts in keyboard replacements for Surface Pro models manufactured between 2013 to 2018. Our technicians can fix your keyboard with precision quickly so that you can get back up and running as soon as possible!
The keyboard on Microsoft Surface Pro models can wear out over time, and sometimes may need to be replaced. The cause of keyboard failure can vary from a drop or spill that impacts the keyboard directly to simply daily use where you type too much for your keyboard! Regardless of what caused it, we’re here with professional laptop keyboard repair service within just 2 hours we will fix your keyboard problems.
We also provide full keyboard replacement for the Surface Pro. It’s a keyboard that has been built to last, and we can help you keep it running smoothly.
Top Surface Pro Repair Services
A keyboard can get damaged in various ways. Most often, this occurs due to spills from liquids such as water and soda on the keyboard which then causes corrosion over time. Other common occurrences of keyboard damage are when keyboards are dropped accidentally on the floor or when you type too aggressive.
The keyboard lifespan can vary considerably depending on the quality of keyboard as well as how often you use it. High-end keyboards with a lot of usage will need to be replaced after about five years while low-cost models may last for up to two years.
Many people wonder if they should replace their keyboard when there are only minor keys missing over time. A full keyboard replacement is advised if there are more than 4 keys missing on the keyboard. Quality repair for all Surface Pro parts.
Troubleshooting keyboard problems on a Microsoft Surface Pro is not as hard to do if you know what the issue could be. There are many ways that this can happen, but it’s best to just take apart and replace the keyboard for good measure. At StarLabs, we will do a detailed check on your Surface Pro keyboard to identify the root of the problem before proceeding with the repair. Our technicians will replace or repair the keyboard based on the problem.
Other Repairs We Provide For The Microsoft Surface Pro-
- If your Microsoft Surface Pro has a cracked screen, you can check our Microsoft Surface Pro screen replacement page for more details.
- If your Microsoft Surface Pro needs a battery replacement, then go to our Surface Pro battery replacement page for more information.
- Common reasons for motherboard damage is overheating or water damage. To fix your Surface Pro motherboard, check our motherboard repair page.
- It is common for charging ports to get short circuit or stop working due to overcharging. Check our Surface Pro charging port repair page for more details.
- Surface Pro speakers can get damaged due to dust or fall to the floor. If you have problems with your speakers then check our Surface Pro speaker repair page.
- If your Microsoft Surface Pro is having troubles with the power button, then you should get it fixed asap. Go to our power button replacement page for more details.