Samsung Galaxy S20 Motherboard Repair Work Singapore by STARLABS
The Experts at Samsung Galaxy S20 Motherboard Repair work is STARLABS. STARLABS offers thorough repair work with economical rate and better quality services and products, outright net, service charges inclusive.
First, we will do a thorough check to ensure the issue is undoubtedly the S20 motherboard and the defects are not related to other components such as a screen or charging port.
Order this if:
- S20 requires the DATA RECOVERY.
- Our rates are better than other third party or Samsung service center rates.
- No matter how long your charge it, the Galaxy S20 does not turn on.
- No WIFI or NETWORK while everything is working fine.
- The Samsung Galaxy S20 has POWER IC failure and can only be charged wirelessly.
- The logo is not visible on the phone.
- S20 has been very hot for some time.
- The battery has been replaced to no avail.
- Your S20 was dropped or got water damaged.
- Sudden death syndrome on your S20.
- Unsure of whether your S20 LCD is damaged.
- Water damaged S20.
This article focuses on the Samsung Galaxy S20 motherboard repair service. We will discuss our supply and how to purchase this service.
The S20 motherboard is prone to having the eMMC unexpectedly stressing out and stop working along with sudden death syndrome. A common issue on the S20 and it needs reballing of the eMMC chip inside the motherboard. The network IC or power IC chips might have malfunctioned and can cause other motherboard issues. If you dropped your S20 phone and noticed that it could not turn on, we will initially ascertain what parts of the phone have been damaged and needs repairing.
Complete repairing of a S20 would include screen and motherboard repair work, which would be exceptionally pricey, and we would recommend buying another used S20 instead. We supply the very best quality service for Samsung S20 phones at the best prices.
We don’t use unauthentic or low-quality products for your S20 repairs. Individuals frequently drop and break the phone unintentionally, and the warranty does not cover this at the Samsung service center even under their warranty period of 2 years.
At STARLABS, we intend to offer faster service and a one-stop repair center for all Samsung phone repair work. We pride ourselves on the 90-day warranty we provide for your S20 repair work. We do not charge any service price for diagnosis, unlike other shops or the main Samsung servicing center, which charges $39 just to take a look at your phone.
We likewise have additional safeguards such as a seven-day full refund at your demand (Terms and conditions apply).
Other Fixes we provide for the S20.
- All phones need a change of battery after every two years. Check the S20 battery replacement page to find out more.
- If your Samsung is having issues charging effectively, you may have a problem with your charging port. You can see the item page for Galaxy S20 Charging port for more details and get it repaired.
- The rear video cameras of the Galaxy S20 is unbelievable. Nevertheless, suppose you are having any problems with the electronic cameras. In that case, you might want to see the item page of Galaxy S20 Rear Video camera replacement to fix your damaged phone video camera.
- If your Galaxy S20 has any dead pixels or the LCD is not working correctly, you might be interested in viewing the Galaxy S20 LCD replacement product page for further info to fix your Samsung.
- The Glass of the Samsung Phones are improving every year, but if you want to know more about our Glass replacement service, see the product page for Galaxy S20 Glass replacement for more information.
- If these are not what you are looking for, perhaps you can view the Samsung Galaxy S20 Power Button replacement for more details because that is a prevalent issue on Samsung products after some months of usage.
- You can view the item page for Samsung Galaxy S20 Back Glass replacement for more info if the back glass panel of your phone is cracked.
If both motherboard and screens of the S20 are damaged, we would extremely advise that you DO NO proceed with this repair unless the information is remarkably crucial and, in this case, would suggest you SELECT data recovery instead.
There are no reviews yet.