WHERE TO REPAIR SAMSUNG SCREEN IN SINGAPORE
Most flagship Samsung screens are made of Amoled(Active-matrix organic light-emitting diode). These include all in the Samsung Galaxy S and Note series of phones that the Korean mobile phone giant releases each year in March and September. This allows the display and the touchscreen to be fused into a single thin layer which allows the phone to be made ultra-thin. Current S8, S8+ and Note models are using the WQHD Super AMOLED which is the latest providing vibrant million colour contrast, extremely bright with lower power consumption. S10 Plus, S10, S9 Plus, S9, Note 9 & Note 8 screens are made using Corning Gorilla Glass 6 and we replace with this as well during the repair.
However, this thinness also makes it extremely brittle and prone to breaking when dropped. The gorilla glass used at the front has also been thinner and harder. This makes it more resistant to scratching but more susceptible to high impact drop damage.
WHY DO GORILLA GLASS REPLACEMENT?
– It is cheaper
– Nearly 1/3 the price of Lcd fullset replacement
How we change the Gorilla Glass on Samsung?
– We remove the broken gorilla glass on the top layer
– Then we remove the OCA covering the AMOLED panel
– Replace the OCA and the gorilla glass simultaneously
– Our technicians are highly skilled at samsung curved screen repairs
Why Starlabs is better at Samsung Glass Replacement?
– We don’t tell you there is risk and make you assume the risk
– If we accept your phone we will cover any risk during the process
– We use gorilla glass
– In-house. It will take 40mins – 1hr not 1-2 days.
– 3 month top-up guarantee provided
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Sorry not all models are eligible for this process. Most Samsung flagship models are able to proceed with this procedure as they are made of AMOLED. We can do it for S10 Plus, S10, S9 Plus, S9, S8 Plus, S8. And Samsung Note series Note 9 and Note 8.
Please looks for black dots, pinks marks or lines on the screen. These are obvious signs that the Lcd beneath has been broken and leaking the liquid crystals. Please note that if you do have Red Tint issue chances of being successful is not high. This problem affects the OLED of old samsung screens.
Yes of course this procedure has been perfected by us so much so that no one will be able to tell that the phone has been dropped before least by the dents beside.