MacBook Pro Battery Replacement by StarLabs
At StarLabs, we provide several repair services for all Apple products including the Apple MacBook Pro battery replacement. This page is specifically for the Apple MacBook Pro battery replacement.
Signs You Need a Battery Replacement-
- MacBook Pro lasts for 1hr or less with 100% battery
- MacBook Pro shuts down suddenly while on battery
- Your MacBook Pro has overheating issues
- Your MacBook Pro is water damaged
- The MacBook Pro battery is bulging outwards
- The battery does not charge
- MacBook Pro doesn’t boot while on battery
Top MacBook Pro Battery Replacement Service in Singapore
It is normal for batteries to degrade overtime and the MacBook Pro battery is no exception. Apple states that MacBook Pro batteries can withstand 1000 charge cycles which is basically 2 years under normal conditions. At StarLabs, all batteries are tested for calibration and back up after replacing the battery of the MacBook Pro.
Some MacBook Pro batteries faces issues after 500 charge cycles and may need a replacement before the 1000 mark. Through our battery replacement service, we will replace your old battery with authentic Apple MacBook Pro battery and test it before submitting it to you. MacBook Pro battery problems arises due to overcharging, intense gaming sessions, using unauthenticated power adapters, overheating etc.
One can get in touch with us through the telephone number given on the website or stop by our store at 52 Queen Street, Bugis Village, Singapore.
Why Choose StarLabs Repair Service?
- Quick service
- Quality parts
- Free diagnosis
- Data safeguard
- Customer satisfaction
- 90 days warranty
StarLabs Quality Service Assured
StarLabs aims to use the best quality parts for your MacBook Pro battery replacement. Our technicians test each components for all performance aspects before installation. Our battery replacement service is done within 40 minutes and comes with a 1 year warranty.
As soon as you bring your MacBook Pro for repair at our store, our technicians will ask the problem you are facing with your MacBook Pro. They will check your MacBook Pro in detail and find the root cause of the problems before proceeding with the repair.
Every gadget is susceptible to changes and the Apple MacBook Pro is no exception. Over the years, we have dealt with various MacBook Pro problems from many customers. This has given us enough experience to provide you the best service along with quality parts. Our most common repair service for the MacBook Pro series is the screen and battery replacement or MacBook Pro Battery Replacement. The Apple MacBook Pro is one of the premium laptops from Apple. Even though it’s premium, after years of usage, one can face issues including cracked screen, battery deterioration, motherboard issues, dusty fans, keyboard damages etc.
Are you facing any of these issues? Don’t worry, our professionals are trained to deal with these problems at a cost-effective price compared to official Apple service centres. We also provide free diagnosis and 90 days warranty for all repairs done through us.
One crucial element is data. At StarLabs, data safeguard is our priority and before doing any repairs, we take measures to safeguard your data. This allows us to focus on our work without the fear of accidentally erasing your MacBook Pro data.
You can also contact us for other MacBook Pro issues like battery problems, water damage, non-working ports, dead MacBook Pro, charging issues, overheating issues, fan issues or any other issues you are facing on your MacBook Pro.
Other Repairs We Provide For The MacBook Pro –
- If your MacBook Pro has a cracked screen, you can check our MacBook Pro screen replacement page for more details.
- The keyboard of your MacBook Pro can get damaged anytime. Check our keyboard replacement page for more details.
- Common reasons for motherboard damage is overheating or water damage. To fix your MacBook Pro motherboard, check our motherboard repair page.
- Overtime the MacBook Pro fan may get dusty and stop working. If this is the case, visit our MacBook Pro fan replacement page to fix your MacBook Pro fan.
- It is common for charging ports to get short circuit or stop working due to overcharging. Check our Macbook Pro charging port repair page for more details.
Contact us for MacBook Pro Battery Replacement in Singapore.