Galaxy S10 Power Button Repair Work Singapore by STARLABS
Choose STARLABS for Galaxy S10 Power Button replacement. The power button is one of the most used buttons on your phone. This button might become loose after repeated usage or drops and may lose its tic tack feel.
Order this if:
- You know that our S10 Power Button replacement prices are more budget-friendly than other 3rd party or Samsung service centre rates.
- When you press it very hard, the Galaxy S10 power button is less functional or unresponsive.
- The power button engages itself at the smallest touch.
- Galaxy S10 screen display switches on and off periodically.
- The Galaxy S10 cannot power on.
- Your Galaxy S10 is water damaged.
- The Galaxy S10 screen touch is unresponsive.
Here we discuss the process and comprehensive details required to decide whether to proceed with your Samsung power button repairs with us. We are experts in altering the power button flex in all Samsung designs, especially the Galaxy S10. This is a medium difficulty repair, which takes about 40-60 minutes. The power button flex we utilize is the original power button flex like your Galaxy S10.
We replace the flex to guarantee usability for the foreseeable future. Other maintenance specialists may choose only to clean your power button to allow momentary usage. This is not the method we do at STARLABS. Our warranty for this repair work is 3 months.
The most common Samsung repair work that we typically see is a damaged screen and LCD panel. However, our extremely trained techs can virtually repair any Samsung phone, whether it’s a split-screen, water damage, speaker issues, charging port issues, a battery that is no longer holding a charge, and more.
If you find yourself in the unfortunate situation of having a shattered screen– we are here to assist. We hold ourselves to the highest level of Samsung repair work integrity. We just use the highest quality parts for your Samsung repair work and use a 90-day warranty on all devices repaired.
Are you having problems with your Samsung after repair work? Bring it back for a warranty diagnostic, and we will fix any malfunctioning parts that were utilized throughout the original repair work.
Other Repair works we do for the S10.
Along with the S10 Motherboard Repair Work, we do offer other repair services.
- All smartphones need a change of battery after every 2 years. You can see the item page for S10 battery replacement to find out more.
- If your Samsung is having problems charging appropriately, you may have an issue with your charging port. You can see the Galaxy S10 Charging Port’s product page for further details and get it repaired.
- The rear cams of the Galaxy S10 are unbelievable. Nevertheless, suppose you are having any problems with the electronic cameras. In that case, you might wish to view the product page of Galaxy S10 Rear Electronic camera replacement to repair your damaged phone cam.
- If your Galaxy S10 has any dead pixels or the LCD is not working correctly, you might be interested in viewing the Galaxy S10 LCD replacement product page for additional information to repair your Samsung.
- More details on the glass replacement service: see the product page for Galaxy S10 Glass replacement for more information.
- If your phone’s back is split and you are looking for a solution, check our Samsung Galaxy S10 Back Glass replacement for more info.
There are no reviews yet.