MacBook Charging Port Repair by StarLabs
At StarLabs, we provide several repair services for all Apple products including the Apple MacBook charging port repair. This page is specifically for the Apple MacBook charging port repair.
Order This if-
- The charging port doesn’t show any light while charging
- The MacBook suddenly stops charging
- The MacBook takes too long to charge
- The battery stops charging after a certain percentage
- The laptop does not power on while connected to a power source
Top MacBook Charging Port Repair Service in Singapore
MacBook charging port can deteriorate or stop working overtime. This maybe due to overcharging or using unauthentic MacBook power adapters and electric short-circuit at home. Contact with moisture or any liquid can damage your MacBook charging port. One should only use authentic MacBook power adapters to prevent further damage to the charging port.
Repairing a MacBook charging port is a medium level repair and it usually takes us one day to complete. After a successful repair, our technicians will test your MacBook charging port with authentic MacBook charger. The time taken to fully charge the MacBook through the new charging port is also tested. It is our humble request to not use or keep any liquid substance near the charging port and use only authentic MacBook power adapters for longer usage.
One can get in touch with us through the telephone number given on the website or stop by our store at 52 Queen Street, Bugis Village, Singapore.
Why Choose StarLabs Repair Service?
- Quick service
- Quality parts
- Free diagnosis
- Data safeguard
- Customer satisfaction
- 1 year warranty
StarLabs Quality Service Assured
StarLabs aims to use the best quality parts for your MacBook charging port repair. Our technicians test each components for all performance aspects before installation. Our charging port repair service is done within 1-2 days and comes with a 1 year warranty.
As soon as you bring your MacBook for repair at our store, our technicians will ask the problem you are facing with your MacBook. They will check your MacBook in detail and find the root cause of the problems before proceeding with the repair.
Every gadget is susceptible to changes and the Apple MacBook is no exception. Over the years, we have dealt with various MacBook problems from many customers. This has given us enough experience to provide you the best service along with quality parts. Our most common repair service for the MacBook series is the screen and battery replacement. The Apple MacBook is one of the premium laptops from Apple. Even though it’s premium, after years of usage, one can face issues including cracked screen, battery deterioration, motherboard issues, dusty fans, keyboard damages etc.
Are you facing any of these issues? Don’t worry, our professionals are trained to deal with these problems at a cost-effective price compared to official Apple service centres. We also provide free diagnosis and 1 year warranty for all repairs done through us.
One crucial element is data. At StarLabs, data safeguard is our priority and before doing any repairs, we take measures to safeguard your data. This allows us to focus on our work without the fear of accidentally erasing your MacBook data.
You can also contact us for other MacBook issues like battery problems, water damage, non-working ports, dead MacBook, charging issues, overheating issues, fan issues or any other issues you are facing on your MacBook.
Other Repairs We Provide For The MacBook –
- If your MacBook has a cracked screen, you can check our MacBook screen replacement page for more details.
- The keyboard of your MacBook can get damaged anytime. Check our keyboard replacement page for more details.
- Common reasons for motherboard damage is overheating or water damage. To fix your MacBook motherboard, check our motherboard repair page.
- Overtime the MacBook fan may get dusty and stop working. If this is the case, visit our MacBook fan replacement page to fix your MacBook fan.
- If your MacBook is having battery issues, you can check our MacBook battery replacement page for more details.