iPhone 8 Plus Camera Replacement by StarLabs Singapore
Choose StarLabs for iPhone 8 Plus Camera replacement for the best price and offer. The iPhone cameras can not be repaired and can only be replaced. There is a 90% chance that the stabilizer is impaired due to drop or prolonged usage over the years. Getting a replacement is the only alternative for iPhone 8 Plus.
Once you turn over your phone to us, we will certainly start with these steps:
- We will test the iPhone rear camera.
- If it does not turn on or it has an autofocus issue, we will determine whether the selfie camera should be changed or both the front and rear camera should be replaced.
- The replacement takes about 40 minutes to complete.
- The camera is tested in front of the customer to validate functionality.
- Once both the front and rear camera are evaluated, it is ready for collection.
Order this if:
- You prefer having to conserve cost compared to a $200- $450 replacement of the iPhone 8 Plus camera at the official Apple solution centers.
- You are concerned about your data safety.
- You need to get it fixed within 30 minutes.
More Inquiries are welcome if:
- The iPhone 8 Plus does not switch on.
- The iPhone only captures photos and not video.
- The camera takes blur photos.
- Your iPhone 8 Plus camera shows streaks.
- Excessive sounds are made when the camera takes a picture.
- Your iPhone is water damaged, and you want to clean the cameras.
- Your iPhone 8 Plus shows signs of water damage.
Various other Repairs we provide for the iPhone 8 Plus.
- We boast ourselves in giving the best service for your iPhone 8 Plus, starting with the iPhone 8 Plus Motherboard Repair.
- If your iPhone is having problems charging correctly. You can visit the product page for iPhone 8 Plus Charging Port for additional information and get it fixed.
- If your iPhone 8 Plus has any dead pixels or the LCD is not functioning correctly, you may be interested to see the iPhone8 Plus LCD replacement page for additional details to repair your iPhone.
- The Glass of the iPhone is getting better every year, yet if you would like to know our Glass replacement solution, check out the page for iPhone 8 Plus Glass replacement for more information.
- If these are not what you are trying to find, perhaps you can check the iPhone 8 Plus Power Button Replacement for even more details because that is a widespread concern on Apple products after some months of use.
- Phone batteries deteriorate over time and should be replaced every two years. Check the iPhone 8 Plus battery replacement page for more information.