iPhone 8 Plus Battery Replacement Singapore By StarLabs
Choose StarLabs for iPhone Battery replacement. It is done much faster, less expensive, and better at our various shops with 3 months guarantee.
Once you turn over your phone to us, we will certainly start with these steps:
- We will take the phone apart.
- Our Specialists will examine the Original Battery for bloating and any contortion.
- We will examine the motherboard with the voltage device to inspect if the logic board and all the incorporated circuits are running successfully. If there is a leakage on the board, altering the battery will certainly not work and could cause a lot more damage.
- The battery is changed and also charged for 5 minutes.
Order this if:
- You prefer to save cost compared to a $99- $129 battery repair at the official Apple solution facilities.
- Do not want to lose your information or have no time at all to back up data.
- You want to get it taken care of within 20 minutes or much less.
- You need a three-month guarantee on battery replacement.
- The phone heats up on minimal use or while charging
More Inquiries are welcome if:
- The iPhone 8 Plus has an evident lump in the screen, or there is a popping out effect.
- Touch responsiveness on your iPhone 8 Plus display is irregular.
- The screen display has discoloration areas generally because of the battery pushing the rear of the LCD OR OLED.
- iPhone 8 Plus display screen shows noticeable black marks.
- Your iPhone 8 Plus does not switch on or charges appropriately.
- Short use time of fewer than 6 hrs is causing an immense battery drain.
- When plugged in with a power supply, iPhone 8 Plus doesn’t charge.
- No screen display because your charging port is defective as opposed to the screen. Do visit our iPhone 8 Plus Charging Port pages to find out more.
- The iPhone 8 Plus display touch is inaccurate or unresponsive.
- There are indications of water damages on your iPhone 8 Plus.
Battery problem occurs when you open many applications at once and when you used the phone for too long. Most importantly don’t use your phone while charging as it will degrade the phone’s battery life. We often overlook these problems and it eats our battery over time.
At STARLABS, we do an extremely detailed look at your phone before we fix your battery. This is because many 3rd party dealerships do not check before making an adjustment resulting in recurring issues with your iPhone.
If we tell you that your phone battery dropping rapidly is not due to a weak battery, please do not be surprised. Dropping and contact with water or moisture can cause your wiring to deteriorate, resulting in reduced use times as contrasted to when it was brand-new.
All our specialists have been educated to deal with even the worst instances of iPhone damage. If you assume that your iPhone is dead after a brutal knockout to the concrete, don’t give up hope; allow our specialist repair technologies to give you a complementary diagnostic to see if the problem can be repaired!
Most of the time, we can deal with one of the most seriously broken iPhones. The most common iPhone repair that we do is battery replacement. There has to do with 50 batteries being changed daily. We use original batteries that have the highest possible standard with three months guarantee. Don’t stress over your battery replacement when you choose us. We hold ourselves to the highest degree of iPhone repair stability. We utilize the highest quality parts for your iPhone repair and supply a 90-day guarantee on all of the gadgets repaired.
Are you having concerns with your iPhone after a repair? Bring it back for a service warranty analysis, and we will certainly repair any malfunctioning parts used during the initial repair.
Various other Repairs we provide for the iPhone 8 Plus.
- We boast ourselves in giving the best service for your iPhone 8 Plus, starting with the iPhone 8 Plus Motherboard Repair.
- If your iPhone is having problems charging correctly. You can visit the product page for iPhone 8 Plus Charging Port Repair for additional information and get it fixed.
- The back cameras of the iPhone 8 Plus are unbelievable. However, if you have any issues with the cameras, you might intend to see the iPhone 8 Plus Rear Camera replacement page to fix your damaged phone cam.
- If your iPhone 8 Plus has any dead pixels or the LCD is not functioning correctly, you may be interested to see the iPhone 8 Plus LCD replacement page for additional details to repair your iPhone.
- The Glass of the iPhone is getting better every year, yet if you would like to know our Glass replacement solution, check out the page for iPhone 8 Plus Glass replacement for more information.
- If these are not what you are trying to find, perhaps you can check the iPhone 8 Plus Power Button Replacement for even more details because that is a widespread concern on Apple products after some months of use.