iPhone XS Max Motherboard Repair Singapore by StarLabs
Choose StarLabs for iPhone XS Max Motherboard Repair for the best price and service. The repair is carried out in a secured area without data mismanagement and recuperating your data.
When you hand over your phone to us, we will begin with these steps:
- Our specialists will dismantle the iPhone.
- All components will be safely kept aside while the motherboard is being tested.
- The motherboard will be tested with the specific tools to learn which Integrated Circuit is affected and what prevents the current from passing through.
- The damaged chip is changed, and the screening begins again.
- If the logic board is still not stable, we will ascertain whether changing multiple chips is worth the consumer’s time and money.
- Data is more vital, and we encourage data recovery rather than a fully functional smartphone. This is usually when severe drops and water damages occur.
Order this if:
- You want to conserve cost compared to a $550- $1150 full replacement at the main Apple solution centers.
- You genuinely require to safeguard your data.
- You need to get it dealt with within 1-3 days. One week or more is required when the motherboard damage is severe and extra components need to be bought.
- More inquiries are welcome if:
- The iPhone XS Max has an evident warm or melting feeling in the back panel or display.
- There is an immense power drain when using wifi or calls ( This could be due to a wifi chip failure or network IC failure).
- The screen displays blue or green lines, which may be due to IC incorporated circuit failure.
- Your iPhone XS Max has charging problems and does not switch on.
- Short usage time of fewer than 6 hours as a result of inadequate motherboard power supply.
- iPhone XS Max doesn’t charge when plugged in with a power supply or shows an Apple Logo.
- You recently changed the battery, but the phone still does not function well. This is an indicator that the logicboard has more than one issue.
- There are indications of water damages on your iPhone XS Max.
Our specialists dealing with your motherboards are all Level 4 logicboard experts who can diagnose and promptly find out the trouble in a short time. They call for concentration and skill to see the small circuits under a microscopic lens and replace them.
For water damages iPhones, this task is even more challenging when deterioration eats into the board. When the motherboard has holes in the wiring, they must be filled up to permit the current to flow properly. Changing a few chips might not enable the motherboard to operate at total capacity. As a result, we advise that people with water harmed phones replace their phones quickly after the repair services are done. We offer a warranty for our motherboard fixings, but this warranty is restricted to water damages because of the nature of water damage.
When metal touches water, it oxides slowly, making it difficult for technicians to locate the areas it has permeated into and rusted. All our specialists have been educated to deal with even the worst instances of iPhone damage. If you assume that your iPhone is dead after a brutal knockout to the concrete, don’t give up hope; allow our specialist repair technologies to give you a complementary diagnostic to see if the problem can be repaired! Most of the time, we can deal with one of the most seriously broken iPhones.
Water damage can quickly strike the charging Port as the hole is the only means to get in. Even though the iPhone is rated ip67 water-resistant, the Port’s steel with sufficient time and age will wear away. Gunk and dirt also exacerbate the degrading of the charging port contact factors. Hence, we suggest that every 2 years, you change your charging port along with the cable and adapter.
We hold ourselves to the highest degree of iPhone repair stability. We utilize the highest quality parts for your iPhone repair and supply a 90-day warranty on all of the gadgets repaired.
Are you having concerns with your iPhone after a repair? Bring it back for a service warranty analysis, and we will certainly repair any malfunctioning parts used during the initial repair.
Various other Repairs we provide for the iPhone XS Max.
- If your iPhone is having problems charging correctly. You can visit the product page for iPhone XS Max Charging Port for additional information and get it fixed.
- Phone batteries deteriorate over time and should be replaced every two years. Check the iPhone XS Max battery replacement page for more information.
- The back cameras of the iPhone XS Max are unbelievable. However, if you have any issues with the cameras, you might intend to see the iPhone XS Max Rear Camera replacement page to fix your damaged phone cam.
- If your iPhone XS Max has any dead pixels or the LCD is not functioning correctly, you may be interested to see the iPhone XS Max LCD replacement page for additional details to repair your iPhone.
- The Glass of the iPhone is getting better every year, yet if you would like to know our Glass replacement solution, check out the page for iPhone XS Max Glass replacement for more information.
- If these are not what you are trying to find, perhaps you can check the iPhone XS Max Power Button Replacement for even more details because that is a widespread concern on Apple products after some months of use.
There are no reviews yet.