Microsoft Surface Pro Battery Replacement by StarLabs Singapore
Choose StarLabs for your Surface Pro laptop battery replacement by the best at laptop repair work. We do it faster, more affordable, and without any type of data loss like other services or the Official Service Centre.
Order this if:
- You understand that our Surface Pro Battery Replacement costs are more affordable than Microsoft Service Centre.
- The laptop charges normally yet the battery life dies too soon.
- Laptop battery notification indicates a change in the battery is required.
- No data is affected throughout the repairs of your Surface Pro laptop battery replacement.
- You plugged in your adapter but the Surface Pro doesn’t show any charging notification
- Your Surface Pro laptop has never been sent to any type of repair services for battery replacement.
- Your Surface Pro battery is bloated and shows signs of swelling.
There are many battery replacement options for Microsoft Surface Pro laptops. The battery is one of the most important parts of your laptop, and if it fails you will have to replace the battery.We provide battery replacement services for Microsoft Surface Pro laptops at a low price so that you can get back up and running as quickly as possible without breaking the bank!
The unfortunate truth about batteries is they don’t last forever – they only last until their capacity starts to decrease which means battery life won’t be much more than two years in most cases.
The backup of your Microsoft Surface Pro battery is up to five hours at its early stages. This will degrade overtime. The battery weight and thickness varies depending on which model you purchase, but it’s usually around half an inch thick or less.
Laptop Repair Parts For Surface Pro Singapore
When your Microsoft Surface Pro laptop is charged to 100% and then drained to 0% in one go, it can cause damage to the battery. This process is also known as “hard cycling.” Continual exposure to high temperatures or chilly conditions will surely degrade your battery overtime. The battery’s natural operation should be at room temperature (it will not function properly at extreme temperatures).
If you constantly use your laptop while charging then this will cause battery overheating and battery swelling. Laptops that are not used for an extended amount of time can also have a negative impact on your battery’s lifespan due to the lack of use and maintenance.
If you think that your battery needs replacement, then contact StarLabs Services today for your Microsoft Surface Pro Battery Replacement.
Other Repairs We Provide For The Microsoft Surface Pro-
- If your Microsoft Surface Pro has a cracked screen, you can check our Microsoft Surface Pro screen replacement page for more details.
- The keyboard of your Surface Pro can get damaged anytime. Check our keyboard replacement page for more details.
- Common reasons for motherboard damage is overheating or water damage. To fix your Surface Pro motherboard, check our motherboard repair page.
- It is common for charging ports to get short circuit or stop working due to overcharging. Check our Surface Pro charging port repair page for more details.
- Surface Pro speakers can get damaged due to dust or fall to the floor. If you have problems with your speakers then check our Surface Pro speaker repair page.
- If your Microsoft Surface Pro is having troubles with the power button, then you should get it fixed asap. Go to our power button replacement page for more details.
There are no reviews yet.