StarLabs Services offers power button replacement services for Microsoft Surface Pro. If you have a damaged power button on your Microsoft Surface Pro, contact our team today to learn more about the options that are available to you.
Order this if-
- The power button feels woobly.
- The power button makes a cracked sound when it is pressed.
- The power button is stuck and doesn’t work.
- The Surface Pro does not power on.
- The power button can also be loose and feel like there’s a piece of plastic or other material wedged in it, which makes the power button hard to press down.
The power button gets damaged if it has been bumped or pushed by a foreign object. The power button is also subject to power surges that can cause it to malfunction and stop functioning altogether. The power button may become loose due to excessive use and can eventually break off.
Some power buttons are broken by a power surge or they may be pushed in and out repeatedly when used as a palm-rest to the point that it will malfunction. The power button is usually connected with internal circuits, so if it breaks then there might be other problems as well such as not being able to turn on or switch off.
In some cases, the power button may get stuck due to dirt and dust. It can get stuck in the “on” position even if it has been switched off, so this is a sign of power button failure. It may also be possible for the power switch to fail and will no longer allow power to flow through. The fix, however, is a power button replacement for your Surface Pro.
Quick Surface Pro Repairs in Singapore
The power button on Surface Pro devices can be a real pain. If your power button is stuck, not working at all, or you just need to replace it altogether, StarLabs offers power button repair solutions for the Microsoft Surface Pro. We have been providing power button repair service to customers in and around Singapore and are proud of our 100% customer satisfaction rating.
Power button repair for Surface Pro devices is available from StarLabs, the leading power button replacement service provider in Singapore. Our power button repair services are affordable and we can replace your power buttons within 24 hours of submitting a request. The team at StarLabs offers quality customer service which includes trained technicians that have years of experience in Surface Pro repairs. We can easily replace the Surface Pro power button with the highest quality power button, thus fixing the power switch problem.
We offer both remote and onsite power button repairs for your convenience. Our skilled technicians will come to you or help you remotely with Microsoft Surface Pro power buttons replacement while we also provide full training materials so that customers can fix their own power switches in the future if there is a global lockdown like the 2020 pandemic.
Other Repairs We Provide For The Microsoft Surface Pro-
- If your Microsoft Surface Pro needs a battery replacement, then go to our Surface Pro battery replacement page for more information.
- The keyboard of your Surface Pro can get damaged anytime. Check our keyboard replacement page for more details.
- If your Microsoft Surface Pro has a cracked screen, you can check our Microsoft Surface Pro screen replacement page for more details.
- It is common for charging ports to get short circuit or stop working due to overcharging. Check our Surface Pro charging port repair page for more details.
- Common reasons for motherboard damage is overheating or water damage. To fix your Surface Pro motherboard, check our motherboard repair page.
- Surface Pro speakers can get damaged due to dust or fall to the floor. If you have problems with your speakers then check our Surface Pro speaker repair page.
There are no reviews yet.