Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Motherboard Repair Work Singapore by STARLABS
The Experts at S9 Plus motherboard repair work is STARLABS. STARLABS offers thorough repair work with economical rate and better quality services and products, outright net, service charges inclusive.
First, we will do a thorough check to ensure the issue is undoubtedly the S9 Plus motherboard and the defects are not related to other components such as a screen or charging port.
Order this if:
- S9 Plus requires the DATA RECOVERY.
- Our rates are better than other third party or Samsung service center rates.
- No matter how long your charge it, the Galaxy S9 Plus does not turn on.
- No WIFI or NETWORK while everything is working fine.
- The Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus has POWER IC failure and can only be charged wirelessly.
- The logo is not visible on the phone.
- S9 Plus has been very hot for some time.
- The battery has been replaced to no avail.
- Your S9 Plus was dropped or got water damaged.
- Sudden death syndrome on your S9 Plus.
- Unsure of whether your S9 Plus LCD is damaged.
- Water damaged S9 Plus.
This article focuses on the Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus motherboard repair service. We will discuss our supply and how to purchase this service.
The S9 Plus motherboard is prone to having the eMMC unexpectedly stressing out and stop working along with sudden death syndrome. A common issue on the S9 Plus and it needs reballing of the eMMC chip inside the motherboard. The network IC or power IC chips might have malfunctioned and can cause other motherboard issues. If you dropped your S9 Plus phone and noticed that it could not turn on, we will initially ascertain what parts of the phone have been damaged and needs repairing.
Complete repairing of a S9 Plus would include screen and motherboard repair work, which would be exceptionally pricey, and we would recommend buying another used S9 Plus instead. We supply the very best quality service for Samsung S9 Plus phones at the best prices.
We don’t use unauthentic or low-quality products for your S9 Plus repairs. Individuals frequently drop and break the phone unintentionally, and the warranty does not cover this at the Samsung service center even under their warranty period of 2 years.
At STARLABS, we intend to offer faster service and a one-stop repair center for all Samsung phone repair work. We pride ourselves on the 90-day warranty we provide for your S9 Plus repair work. We do not charge any service price for diagnosis, unlike other shops or the main Samsung servicing center, which charges $39 just to take a look at your phone.
We likewise have additional safeguards such as a seven-day full refund at your demand (Terms and conditions apply).
Other Fixes we provide for the S9 Plus.
- All phones need a change of battery after every two years. Check the S9 Plus battery replacement page to find out more.
- If your Samsung is having issues charging effectively, you may have a problem with your charging port. You can see the item page for Galaxy S9 Plus Charging port for more details and get it repaired.
- The rear video cameras of the Galaxy S9 Plus is unbelievable. Nevertheless, suppose you are having any problems with the electronic cameras. In that case, you might want to see the item page of Galaxy S9 Plus Rear Video camera replacement to fix your damaged phone video camera.
- If your Galaxy S9 Plus has any dead pixels or the LCD is not working correctly, you might be interested in viewing the Galaxy S9 Plus LCD replacement product page for further info to fix your Samsung.
- The Glass of the Samsung Phones are improving every year, but if you want to know more about our Glass replacement service, see the product page for Galaxy S9 Plus Glass replacement for more information.
- If these are not what you are looking for, perhaps you can view the Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Power Button replacement for more details because that is a prevalent issue on Samsung products after some months of usage.
- You can view the item page for Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Back Glass replacement for more info if the back glass panel of your phone is cracked.
If both motherboard and screens of the S9 Plus are damaged, we would extremely advise that you DO NO proceed with this repair unless the information is remarkably crucial and, in this case, would suggest you SELECT data recovery instead.
There are no reviews yet.