StarLabs iPhone XS Max Charging Port Repair Singapore
Choose StarLabs for iPhone XS Max Charging Port Repair to get the best service and price. This is a common repair, and changing it will take around 30 minutes to complete. We also provide a warranty of 3 months.
Once you turn over your phone to us, we will certainly start with these steps:
- Our specialists will dismantle your iPhone.
- We will power on the motherboard using an external power source to strike-off motherboard failure.
- If the motherboard can be powered on and the problem comes from a malfunctioning port, it is replaced.
- We will do a retest after changing the charging Port.
- If the phone charges successfully and steady power is available for 5 mins, it is ready for collection.
Order this if:
- You prefer to save cost compared to a $550- $1150 replacement at the official Apple solution facilities.
- You are concerned about your data security.
- You require to get it taken care of within 30 minutes.
More Inquiries are welcome if:
- The iPhone XS Max is completely dead and does not charge.
- The iPhone XS Max charges only when you tilt the charging cable sideways or when kept in a specific position.
- Your iPhone screen shows irregular charging.
- Your iPhone XS Max shows that it is charging, yet the power does not rise.
- It takes double the usual time to charge your iPhone.
- Your iPhone only shows the Apple logo when connected to a charger.
- You have currently changed the battery, and the phone still does not charge. A huge indication that the logic board has other issues.
- There are signs of water damages on your iPhone XS Max.
Charging port repair is thought of as a standard repair, and this problem can be detected easily. Typically individuals recognize that overtime, their charging wire needs to tilt to be charging correctly. First, users will try to change their cord as well as their adapters to eliminate outside reasons.
For water-damaged iPhones, this job is more challenging when rust eats into the board. When the motherboard has holes in the wiring, they need to be filled to permit the current to pass through. Altering a couple of chips may not allow the motherboard to operate at full capacity. Therefore, we advise people with water-damaged phones to quickly change their phones right away after the repairs are done.
Water damage can quickly strike the charging Port as the hole is the only means to get in. Even though the iPhone is rated ip67 water-resistant, the Port’s steel with sufficient time and age will wear away. Gunk and dirt also exacerbate the degrading of the charging port contact factors. Hence, we suggest that every 2 years, you change your charging port along with the cable and adapter.
We provide a service warranty for our motherboard repair services; however, this guarantee is limited for water-damaged phones due to the nature of water damage. When metal touches water, it oxides slowly and makes it hard for technicians to find the areas where it has leaked right into and rusted.
All our specialists have been educated to deal with even the worst instances of iPhone damage. If you assume that your iPhone is dead after a brutal knockout to the concrete, don’t give up hope; allow our specialist repair technologies to give you a complementary diagnostic to see if the problem can be repaired!
Most of the time, we can deal with one of the most seriously broken iPhones. The most common iPhone repair that we do is battery replacement. There has to do with 50 batteries being changed daily. We use original batteries that have the highest possible standard with three months guarantee. Don’t stress over your battery replacement when you choose us. We hold ourselves to the highest degree of iPhone repair stability. We utilize the highest quality parts for your iPhone repair and supply a 90-day guarantee on all of the gadgets repaired.
Are you having concerns with your iPhone after a repair? Bring it back for a service warranty analysis, and we will certainly repair any malfunctioning parts used during the initial repair.
Various other Repairs we provide for the iPhone XS Max.
- We boast ourselves in giving the best service for your iPhone XS Max, starting with the iPhone XS Max Motherboard Repair.
- Phone batteries deteriorate over time and should be replaced every two years. Check the iPhone8 Plus battery replacement page for more information.
- The back cameras of the iPhone XS Max are unbelievable. However, if you have any issues with the cameras, you might intend to see the iPhone XS Max Rear Camera replacement page to fix your damaged phone cam.
- If your iPhone XS Max has any dead pixels or the LCD is not functioning correctly, you may be interested to see the iPhone XS Max LCD replacement page for additional details to repair your iPhone.
- The Glass of the iPhone is getting better every year, yet if you would like to know our Glass replacement solution, check out the page for iPhone XS Max Glass replacement for more information.
- If these are not what you are trying to find, perhaps you can check the iPhone XS Max Power Button Replacement for even more details because that is a widespread concern on Apple products after some months of use.
There are no reviews yet.